Aspen Square Management has been providing quality apartment homes nationally for over sixty years and is committed to setting the standard for exceptional apartment community living. We are now seeking a Part Time Leasing & Marketing Professional to join our team at Aspen Chase and Alpine Commons Amherst, MA. Join the team of highly motivated management professionals who love coming to work every day and jump-start your career in this fun yet professional industry!
Our Leasing & Marketing Professionals represent our communities by touring, marketing, and showcasing our apartment homes. In this role, you will interact directly with prospective and current residents while providing outstanding customer service and promoting the benefits of living at an Aspen community. Not only will you receive a competitive hourly wage for your efforts, but you will also earn bonuses when your leases move in!
- Be the face of the community! You are responsible for being the first point of contact for all prospects interested in calling this home. This includes in person, over the phone, and via email. You must be knowledgeable about the apartment homes you are selling. (Don’t worry, we provide a thorough and detailed training course to help you succeed!)
- Help prospects find their new home by taking them through the leasing process from start to finish. You are responsible for giving a memorable tour experience, closing the deal, processing the application paperwork, discussing lease details, and assisting on move in day.
- ABC: Always Be Closing!
- Marketing the apartment community to prospective residents
- Carrying out world-class customer service to residents, vendors, and clients!
- Participating in community outreach activities to create brand awareness of the apartment community to the public!
- Exhibiting the benefits and features of our apartment homes by taking prospective residents on guided tours of the community
- Manage social media platforms to actively market and update the public about upcoming events and news that involve our communities!
- Some administrative office assignments such as processing applications, lease documentation, organization of mail, delivery of notices to residents, etc.
- Must have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to delivering the highest level of professional service in representing your community and the company
- Sales experience is a must!
- Ability to work 20 hours a week, including Saturdays
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Skilled in customer service
- Must be a team player!
Submit your resume online!
Pro Tip: To help your application stand out from the crowd, be sure to complete the video section and let us know why you'd be a fantastic addition to the team! You can also text 8159 to (413) 666 - 1088. We look forward to hearing from you!