Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician looking to advance your career with a national property management company? Aspen Square Management has been in business and growing for over 60 years, with a nationwide portfolio of over 70 communities. We have a top-notch training program, competitive compensation packages, and room for advancement within your local market or on the road. Join our team in Winter Park, FL today and use your skills to take your career to the next level!
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Provide routine maintenance to HVAC systems including repairs and preventative maintenance
- Apartment make readies and turns
- Work closely with maintenance and office team to ensure property is running smoothly
- Maintain property curb appeal
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 3+ years maintenance experience (property management/housing experience is preferred)
- EPA licensure (preferred)
- Hands on experience with HVAC systems
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation when scheduled
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must Have Valid Driver’s License, Reliable Transportation, and Ownership of Tools
Aspen offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation time & holidays, paid sick leave.
Submit your resume online and it will be reviewed promptly OR text 7941 to 413-666-1088!