Are you an outgoing, driven individual who is looking for a new career path? If so, look no further!
We are actively seeking a personable and motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced work environment to fill the Leasing and Marketing position at The Armstrong in Baton Rouge, LA. This property is just one of the 70+ communities that we own and manage, making us one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. With a 60+ year track record, this position can offer you not only a job, but a career with countless opportunities to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the face of the community! You are responsible for being the first point of contact for all prospects interested in calling The Armstrong home. This includes in person, over the phone, and via email. You must be knowledgeable about the apartment homes you are selling. (Don’t worry, we provide a thorough and detailed training course to help you succeed!)
- Help prospects find their new home by taking them through the leasing process from start to finish. You are responsible for giving a memorable tour experience, closing the deal, processing the application paperwork, discussing lease details, and assisting on move in day.
- Continuously strive towards reaching leasing goals. Always work towards closing the deal.
- Be creative! Develop innovative new ideas to help market the community that will differentiate us from our competitors. This can be done through social media, flyers, resident events, business-to-business marketing, housing fairs, etc.
- Assist current residents and continue to provide them with professional customer service.
- Answering phones, responding to emails, filing paperwork, qualifying residents, maintaining an organized workspace, etc.
- Maintain a positive and “what-ever-it takes” kind of attitude while providing exceptional customer service.
- Bubbly, outgoing personality
- Experience with online and in-person marketing
- Excellent customer service skills with 3+ years’ experience (including retail, hospitality, serving/bartending, etc.)
- Strong sales skills and determination to close the deal
- The ability to multitask and quickly solve problems
- Must be available to work weekends
- The drive to succeed!
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive and generous hourly pay is offered along with the potential to earn bonuses. As an employee who works full-time, you will be offered a full benefits package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Submit your updated resume online for review OR text 7912 to (413) 666 - 1088!