If you are searching for a rewarding career path and not just a job, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Aspen Square Management has been providing quality apartment homes nationally for over sixty years and is committed to setting the standard for exceptional apartment community living. We are now seeking a full time Part-Time Community Assistant to join our team at The Armstrong in Baton Rouge, LA. Join the team of highly motivated management professionals who love coming to work every day and jump-start your career in this fun yet professional industry!
Our Community Assistants represent our communities by touring, marketing and showcasing our apartment homes. In this role, you will interact directly with prospective and current residents while providing outstanding customer service and promoting the benefits of living at an Aspen community. Not only will you receive a competitive hourly wage for your efforts, but you will also earn bonuses when your leases move in!
- Marketing the apartment community to prospective residents
- Carrying out world-class customer service to residents, vendors, and clients!
- Participating in community outreach activities to create brand awareness of the apartment community to the public!
- Developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic
- Exhibiting the benefits and features of our apartment homes by taking prospective residents on guided tours of the community
- Manage social media platforms to actively market and update the public about upcoming events and news that involve our communities!
- Some administrative office assignments such as processing applications, lease documentation, organization of mail, delivery of notices to residents, etc.
- Must have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to delivering the highest level of professional service in representing your community and the company
- Sales experience is a must, experience in a commission-based environment or retail/hospitality field is preferred
- Ability to work on Saturdays as assigned
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Skilled in customer service
- Must be a team player!
- Generous hourly wage and bonus on leases
- 401K with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Scheduling to Work with Your School Schedule!
- Paid vacation/holidays
Submit your resume online!
Pro Tip: To help your application stand out from the crowd, be sure to complete the video section and let us know why you'd be a fantastic addition to the team!