Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Tax Credit Assistant Community Manager to join our team at Legacy at West Cobb in Marietta, GA!
This community is just one of Aspen's 70 communities throughout the country. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Assistant Community Manager position may be for you!
- Lead the leasing team in driving traffic and securing leases
- Implement creative marketing campaigns to generate traffic and increase occupancy
- Process rental applications and coordinate move-in process for new residents
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implement resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collect on delinquent rent and enforce lease rules and regulations
- Perform annual recertifications and lease renewals
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Tax Credit
- Excellent administrative skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Competitive hourly pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
Submit your resume online for review! Introduce yourself in our video section to let us get to know you better!