Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician looking to advance your career with a national property management company? Aspen Square Management has been in business and growing for over 60 years, with a nationwide portfolio of over 70 communities. We have a top-notch training program, competitive compensation packages, and room for advancement within your local market or on the road. Join our team in Monroe, OH today and use your skills to take your career to the next level!
As an essential business, property management remains stable even with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Aspen is committed to keeping our communities safe for our residents and employees and we continue to provide stable and lasting careers.
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Provide routine maintenance to HVAC systems including repairs and preventative maintenance
- Assist with apartment make readies and turns
- Work closely with maintenance and office team to ensure property is running smoothly
- Maintain property curb appeal
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 3+ years maintenance experience (property management/housing experience is preferred)
- EPA licensure
- Hands on experience with HVAC systems
- Provide own tools, must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation when scheduled
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Competitive annual salary starting at $25+/hr based on experience
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
Receive a $500 bonus after 3 months of employment!
Apply today at aspensquare.com or text "7546" to 413-666-1088.