Are you a skilled Maintenance Supervisor looking to advance your career with a national property management company? Aspen Square Management has been in business and growing for over 60 years, with a nationwide portfolio of over 70 communities. We have a top-notch training program, competitive compensation packages, and room for advancement within your local market or on the road. Join our team today and use your skills in maintenance and management to take your career to the next level!
We are now hiring a Floating/Traveling Maintenance Supervisor to help manage the maintenance teams and all aspects of operations in our Orlando Portfolio!
- Manage daily operations and maintenance at your property including assigning and completing work orders, completing routine maintenance and repairs
- Maintain HVAC systems
- Lead and work alongside your team, delegate tasks, provide coaching where needed
- Apartment make-readies and turns
- Interview and hire new team members when needed (Make Ready Techs, Maintenance Techs, Carpenters, Groundskeepers, Cleaners, etc.)
- Ensure goals are met including efficient, on-time turns, and budgetary goals
- Work with vendors and contractors
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 20-25 weeks a year will be spent traveling nationwide. The travel locations will be based on business need and may be located anywhere in the US. When not traveling, you will float locally around the Orlando portfolio
- Travel trips will be categorized as short or long trips. Short trips will be 1 to 3 weeks, long trips will be 5 to 11 weeks. During these trips the schedule will be 3 weeks at property traveled to, and 1 week back in Orlando
- This is a full-time, M-F, 40 hours per week position.
- Maintenance experience (property management/housing experience is preferred)
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Hands-on experience with HVAC systems
- EPA Licensure (Preferred)
- Provide own tools, must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation when scheduled
- Must have flexibility to travel
- Must currently live in the Orlando area
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive pay & full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- When Traveling outside of Home Base Portfolio: Per Diem, Rental Car, Airline Tickets, hotels or apartment will be arranged and paid for, Weekly Travel Bonus
Submit your resume online OR text 7540 to 413-666-1088!