Are you a skilled Maintenance Foreman looking to advance your career with a national property management company? Aspen Square Management has been in business and growing for over 60 years, with a nationwide portfolio of over 70 communities. We have a top-notch training program, competitive compensation packages, and room for advancement within your local market or on the road. Join our team today in Monroe, OH and use your skills in maintenance and management to take your career to the next level!
As an essential business, property management remains secure despite the challenges of COVID-19. Aspen is committed to keeping our communities safe for our residents and employees and we continue to provide stable and lasting careers.
- Manage daily operations and maintenance at your property including assigning and completing work orders, completing routine maintenance and repairs
- Maintain HVAC systems
- Lead and work alongside your team, delegate tasks, provide coaching where needed
- Apartment make readies and turns
- Interview and hire new team members when needed (Make Ready Techs, Maintenance Techs, Carpenters, Groundskeepers, Cleaners, etc.)
- Ensure goals are met including efficient, on-time turns, and budgetary goals
- Work with vendors and contractors
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 5+ years maintenance experience (property management/housing experience is preferred)
- 3+ years in a supervisory role
- EPA licensure
- Hands on experience with HVAC systems
- Provide own tools, must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation when scheduled
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive annual salary starting at $25+/hr based on experience
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
Receive a $750 bonus after 3 months of employment!
Submit your resume online and it will be reviewed promptly.