Are you outgoing, love to talk to people, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to jump start a career in Property Management? Becoming the Leasing & Marketing Associate at Riverbluff of Lexington will allow you to work directly in customer service, sales, and marketing. This position is truly a combination of building relationships, closing the sale, and working with both residents and local area businesses. While times may be uncertain, everyone needs a place to live and at Aspen Square Management we provide exceptional apartment living for our residents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be knowledgeable about your product. You will be responsible for answering phone calls, emails, and any inquiries about the community.
- Work toward meeting and exceeding property goals.
- Contribute to marketing outreach and execute creative concepts through social media platforms, resident events and building relationships.
- Be a team player! You go beyond expectations to provide Aspen-level customer service to our residents.
- Maintain a friendly, positive, and upbeat attitude!
- Handle all administrative tasks including leasing paperwork, qualifying residents, processing renewals, and collecting rent.
- Walk the property as needed and partner with on-site maintenance to keep the office and clean and presentable.
- 2+ years sales experience (retail sales, hospitality, restaurant experience is transferable)
- Marketing experience (working with social media platforms, event planning, creating flyers, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Able to multitask effectively and problem solve
- Ability to work weekdays including 2-3 Saturdays per month
- Starting at $16/hr + commission
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match
- Paid holidays + vacation + sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Rental discounts
- Short + long term disability
Submit your resume online or text 7507 to 413-666-1088! We love to see your videos so be sure to use the video section to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you!