Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking an experienced HVAC and Maintenance Technician to join our Brunswick, GA portfolio.
Join the team and work with a financially sound, stable, and rapidly expanding company that offers career development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation and a full benefits package including 401K matching!
- Trouble-shooting HVAC
- Customer service
- All facets of apartment make-ready & maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Completing service requests that involve electric, plumbing, appliances, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on all types of HVAC systems including oil- & natural gas-fired boilers & furnaces, as well as central air conditioners.
- EPA certified highly encouraged
- Light carpentry, plumbing & electrical skills
- Willingness to respond quickly to emergencies and rotate being on call
- Own tools & transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Housing industry experience is a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
To apply, submit your resume below or text 7504 to 413-666-1088.