Are you an outgoing, driven individual who is looking for a new career path? If so, come join the Aspen Square family!
We are actively seeking a personable and motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced work environment to fill the Leasing and Marketing position at 12th & James. 12th & James is just one of the 70+ communities that Aspen Square owns and manages, making Aspen one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. With a 60+ year track record, this position can offer you not only a job, but a career with countless opportunities to grow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the face of the community! You are responsible for being the first point of contact for all prospects interested in calling 12th & James home. This includes in person, over the phone, and via email. You must be knowledgeable about the apartment homes you are selling. (Don’t worry, we provide a thorough and detailed training course to help you succeed!)
- Help prospects find their new home by taking them through the leasing process from start to finish. You are responsible for giving a memorable tour experience, closing the deal, processing the application paperwork, discussing lease details, and assisting on move in day.
- Continuously strive towards reaching leasing goals. Always work towards closing the deal.
- Be creative! Develop innovative new ideas to help market the community that will differentiate us from our competitors. This can be done through social media, flyers, resident events, business-to-business marketing, housing fairs, etc.
- Assist current residents and continue to provide them with professional customer service.
- Answering phones, responding to emails, filing paperwork, qualifying residents, maintaining an organized work space, etc.
- Maintain a positive and “what-ever-it takes” kind of attitude while providing exceptional customer service.
- Bubbly, outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills with 3+ years’ experience (including retail, hospitality, serving/bartending, etc.)
- Strong sales skills and determination to close the deal
- The ability to multitask and quickly solve problems
- Must be available to work weekends, including 2-3 Saturdays per month
- The drive to succeed!
Compensation & Benefits:
Aspen Square values their employees! Competitive and generous hourly pay is offered along with the potential to earn bonuses. As an Aspen employee who works full-time, you will be offered a full benefits package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Apply online OR text 7485 to 413-666-1088 today to start your new career tomorrow!