Based in Agawam, MA, Aspen Square Management is one of the largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms in the US. Founded by entrepreneur and philanthropist, Harold Grinspoon, Aspen offers the financial stability of an organization with a sixty-year track record of success, the energy of a start-up, the close-knit feel of a family company, and significant opportunities for growth. Known for its fast-paced, entrepreneurial, people-centric culture, Aspen invests heavily in value-add real estate investment opportunities. Our current portfolio consists of 14,000 apartments located in 13 states throughout the country valued at over $2 billion.
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer with experience in React and React Native to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing user interfaces for web and mobile applications using React and React Native. The ideal candidate will have experience in UI/UX design, front-end development, and a strong understanding of React and React Native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs for web and mobile applications
- Create responsive designs that work well on a range of devices
- Work closely with developers to ensure that designs are implemented accurately
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and best practices
- Develop and maintain design guidelines and design systems
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and user needs
- Participate in design reviews and provide constructive feedback to other designers
- Provide support to other teams as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design and front-end development
- Strong understanding of React and React Native
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality designs
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a creative, detail-oriented individual with a passion for UI/UX design and front-end development, and experience with React and React Native, we encourage you to apply.