Are you outgoing, love to talk to people, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Becoming the Community Assistant at One North in Urbana, IL will allow you to work part time directly in customer service, sales, and marketing. This position is truly a combination of building relationships, closing the sale, and working with both residents and local area businesses. While times may be uncertain, everyone needs a place to live and here we provide exceptional apartment living for our residents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be knowledgeable about your product. You will be responsible for answering phone calls, emails, and any inquiries about the community.
- Work toward meeting and exceeding property goals.
- Contribute to marketing outreach and execute creative concepts through social media platforms, resident events and building relationships.
- Be a team player! You go beyond expectations to provide excellent customer service to our residents.
- Maintain a friendly, positive, and upbeat attitude!
- Handle all administrative tasks including leasing paperwork, qualifying residents, processing renewals, and collecting rent.
- Walk the property as needed and partner with on-site maintenance to keep the office and clean and presentable.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required (retail sales, hospitality, restaurant experience is transferable)
- Marketing experience (working with social media platforms, event planning, creating flyers, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Able to multitask effectively and problem solve
- Ability to work part time including weekends
Here we offer competitive pay and bonus potential!
Submit your updated resume online for review OR text 7251 to (413) 666 - 1088!