Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Community Manager to join our team at Charleston Cay in Port Charlotte, FL!
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Community Manager position may be for you!
- Lead the property to success as a self-starter
- Implement creative marketing campaigns to generate traffic and increase occupancy
- Process rental applications and coordinate move-in process for new residents
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implement resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collect on delinquent rent and enforce lease rules and regulations
- Perform annual recertifications and lease renewals
- Complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing and LIHTC Programs.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Tax Credit is Preferred
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- Excellent administrative skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and yearly + salary bonus structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
Submit your resume online for review. Introduce yourself in our video section to let us get to know you better!