If you are a jack of all trades, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Aspen Square Management is now in search of a full time Floating Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our team in Orlando, Florida! Our desired candidate must have general knowledge in a variety of skilled trades including elements of construction/installation, uses, repair, and maintenance.
As the Floating Maintenance Technician, you will float between our properties (based on property need) as a key member of our team!
- Complete work orders submitted by residents
- Provide routine maintenance to building HVAC systems and preventative maintenance
- Ensure property grounds maintain exceptional curb appeal
- Demonstrate great customer service when communicating with residents
- EPA Certification and HVAC Experience
- Basic drywall, carpentry, electrical and plumbing knowledge
- Apartment/Property Maintained experience is preferred by not required
- Must be available for emergency on call rotation when scheduled
- Candidate must be motivated, driven and able to work independently and on a team
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Competitive Pay
- Generous benefits package with health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Submit your resume and it will be reviewed promptly OR text 7217 to 413-666-1088!