Aspen Square Management is seeking an Assistant Community Manager at The Foundry in Carrollton, GA. The property needs sales and leasing expertise to compete in this booming industry. The ideal candidate will be incredibly well organized and possess an innate ability to connect with people -- both residents, prospects, businesses and local universities.
Aspen is set apart from other property management companies because it can boast over 60 years of success across the country, a financially sound base, and innovative, creative, and a highly skilled team of professionals.
Aspen offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and career growth potential. Join the team and become one of the best of the best!
- Achieving maximum occupancy
- Minimizing delinquencies and collecting 100% rent each month
- Motivating and supporting associates to meet and exceed the goals
- Developing and implementing creative and extensive marketing campaigns
- Strategizing and executing successful resident retention strategies
- Performing administrative tasks necessary to support all aspects of the office
- Promoting opportunities within the company and assisting in building the team
Our perfect hire will…
- Provide legendary customer service
- Have a keen eye for the bottom line
- Provide exceptional leadership skills
- Utilize his or her dynamic personality and persuasive sales skills
- Present “out of the box” marketing ideas and initiative
- Offer perspective and experience in handling conflict and collecting rent
- Bring top notch organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Supply extraordinary work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
Are you who we’ve been looking for? Let us know it! Apply Online Today!
Join the team at Aspen Square Management!