Are you a current property manager who is actively seeking a successful and fulfilling career with a nation-wide leading company? Or are you someone who is currently managing a team in the retail/sales/hotel industry that is looking for a career change that offers more consistent hours and no late shifts? Look no further as Aspen Square Management is currently seeking a professional, driven, and personable individual to fill the Property Manager position at Beachway Links in Melbourne, FL.
Aspen Square Management is a leader in the property management industry. With a successful 60-year track record and over 70 properties to show for it, Aspen is a company that can guarantee job satisfaction and security.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations.
- Lead the leasing team by example! Continuously provide excellent customer service and maintain positive and productive relationships with prospective and current residents.
- Develop and oversee the business plan for the community, including ways to obtain high retention rates, 0% delinquency, budgets, renewals, marketing, etc.
- Monitor rent collection.
- Effectively communicate with the foreman and maintenance team members to ensure that both management and operations is running smoothly.
- Foster a positive, and team-work centered environment.
- 3+ years of management experience where you were responsible for supervising a team (property management experience not required as related experience transferable).
- Organization skills as well as the ability to multitask and manage all daily operations successfully.
- Quickly resolve issues and concerns that prospective and/or current residents may address.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Help with not only setting goals, but with achieving them. Be a team player and always have a “whatever it takes” kind of attitude!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, or related field is not required but it is preferred.
- Outgoing, bubbly personality with the drive and determination to succeed!
Compensation & Benefits:
Here at Aspen Square, employees are the root of our success. Hence why we offer a competitive annual salary plus the potential to earn bonuses and a full benefits package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Join the Aspen Square team where you will not only feel secure in your employment, but you will experience what it’s like to truly love your career! Apply online today!