Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Community Manager to lead our team at Eagles Pointe in Brunswick, GA. Eagles Pointe is just one of Aspen's 79 communities throughout the country. Aspen owns and manages nearly 17,000 units in 14 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Community Manager position may be for you!
Becoming the Manager of Eagles Pointe gives you the opportunity to run a small business without the personal risk. As Manager, you and your team are responsible for resident satisfaction, rent collections, achieving and maintaining high occupancy levels and maximizing rent potential.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Playing the lead role on your team of sales/leasing associates charged with driving traffic and securing leases
- Selling the community from initial lead inquiry (including developing rapport, giving tours of community, processing
- rental applications, and signing leases) through lease terms
- Creating and implement a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implementing resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collecting rent and enforcing lease rules and regulations
- Working in collaboration with maintenance foreman to achieve community goals
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget aimed at maximizing cash flow
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
We are looking for someone with:
- Tax credit experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent administrative skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a team oriented, fast-paced environment
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
Submit your resume online. We love to see your videos so be sure to use the video section to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you!