Are you a Property Manager looking for a company culture that encourages teamwork, training, and advancement opportunities? Or are you a hotel, restaurant, or retail manager looking to build your career in a new industry where you can use your existing skills but maintain a consistent schedule and have more stability? Despite the hardships brought on by COVID-19, it has never been a better time to build a career in property management.
As an essential business, Aspen Square Management has been able to continuously provide stable careers and growth opportunities for our people. Join our team and you will not only feel secure in your employment, but you will experience what it’s like to truly love your career!
Aspen is now hiring a Property Manager at Soleil Blu in St. Cloud, FL! Submit your application online and use our video feature to tell us why this opportunity would be right for you!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your community
- Lead by example! Be a mentor for your team, set clear goals, delegate, and coach when needed
- Tour prospective residents and actively engage with prospects, residents, and your team on the leasing floor
- Get creative with marketing! Use social media, outreach, partner with local business or universities, think outside the box
- Implement and maintain property budget
- Monitor rent collections, and implement strategies to effectively reduce any delinquencies
- Maintain high occupancy and resident retention
- Host fun, engaging, COVID-friendly community events
- Always provide top-notch customer service!!
- 3+ years management experience to include supervising a team (property management experience not required, related experience transferable)
- Business savvy, able to manage daily operations at the property as if it were your own small business
- 3+ years experience in sales, marketing, and customer service
- Organized, able to multitask and develop effective solutions to challenges
- Ability to work well in a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, or related field is preferred, but equivalent experience is accepted
- Outgoing, with a great personality and drive for your career!
- Competitive annual salary plus bonus potential
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Submit your application online.