Aspen Square Management is now hiring for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Foreman to join our growing team! This exciting opportunity is for someone who is hardworking, motivated, organized and ready to be a part of one of the leading property management teams in the United States.
- Lead and work alongside your maintenance team by coaching whenever needed
- Keep open lines of communication with the leasing office, management and vendors
- Manage daily operations and maintenance at your property including assigning and completing work orders, completing routine maintenance and repairs
- Ensure goals are met including efficient, ontime turns, and budgetary goals
- Maintain HVAC systems
- 5+ years of maintenance experience (property management/housing experience desirable)
- Supervisory experience
- EPA licensure
- Hands on experience with HVAC systems
- Provide own tools, must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits & Compensation:
Aspen offers competitive pay, bonus potential, and a full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Apply Online Today
Submit your resume for immediate review!