Are you outgoing, love to talk to people, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to jump start a career in Property Management? Becoming the Leasing & Marketing Associate at The Preserve at Alafia in Riverview will allow you to work directly in customer service, sales, and marketing. This position is truly a combination of building relationships, closing the sale and working with both residents and local area businesses. While times may be uncertain, everyone needs a place to live and at Aspen Square Management we provide exceptional apartment living for our residents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be knowledgeable about your product. You will be responsible for answering phone calls, emails, and any inquiries about the community.
- Work toward meeting and exceeding property goals.
- Contribute to marketing outreach and execute creative concepts through social media platforms, resident events and building relationships.
- Be a team player! You go beyond expectations to provide Aspen-level customer service to our residents.
- Maintain a friendly, positive, and upbeat attitude!
- Handle all administrative tasks including leasing paperwork, qualifying residents, processing renewals, and collecting rent.
- Walk the property as needed and partner with on-site maintenance to keep the office and clean and presentable.
- 2+ years sales experience (retail sales, hospitality, restaurant experience is transferable)
- Marketing experience (working with social media platforms, event planning, creating flyers, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Able to multitask effectively and problem solve
- Ability to work weekdays including 2-3 Saturdays per month
Aspen offers competitive pay, bonus potential, and a full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Submit your resume online. We love to see your videos so be sure to use the video section to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you!