Aspen Square Management is seeking a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor to lead the team at Avalon Shores Apartments in Bluffton, SC.
Aspen Square Management continuously improves our multi-family assets through capital improvements to provide exceptional apartment living. If you are a natural leader and can train, mentor, and guide a team then we want to meet you! Our ideal Maintenance Supervisor will have previous management experience, ideally working in multi-family housing. We are looking for someone that is skilled in all aspects of the trades including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for:
- Oversee the daily maintenance operations at the community including the maintenance team, scheduling, work orders, make readies, and working with vendors
- Completing service requests
- Rotate responding to emergency call
- Troubleshooting HVAC
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Grounds maintenance (with vendor assistance)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- Providing excellent customer service for residents
- 4+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Certification/licensure in HVAC or Universal EPA
- CPO certification preferred
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing is a plus
- Previous housing industry experience preferred
- A hands-on supervisory approach
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Health, vision, dental
- 401k with company match
- PTO (Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Training, Support, Advancement
Submit your resume online for review.