Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking hardworking, dedicated Painters to join our remo team at Avalon Shores and Onyx Apartments in Bluffton, SC!
Position Requirements Include:
- 3+ years demonstrated work in the painter trade, showing multiple skills within the paint trade.
- Similar type apartment paintwork experience as well as paint applications to wood and stucco buildings.
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs to various wall types such as drywall, wire lath, and plaster, and stucco.
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored
- Ability to safely erect, work on, and or operate scaffolding, high ladders, various lifts, power washers, airless and HVLP spray systems, and air compressors.
- Ability to meet critical timelines and work independently or in teams.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Health Benefits (health, vision, dental insurance)
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO (holiday, vacation, sick)
- Employee Rental Discounts
Submit your resume online for review.