Aspen Square Management is seeking a hands-on Property Foreman to join our maintenance team in Mesa, AZ.
For over 60 years, Aspen Square Management has continuously improved multi-family assets through capital improvements to provide exceptional apartment living across the country. If you are a natural leader and can train, mentor, and guide a team then we want to meet you!
Our ideal Property Foreman will have previous management experience, ideally in multi-family housing. We are looking for someone that is skilled in all aspects of the trades including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
The Property Foreman is responsible for:
- Customer Service
- All facets of apartment make ready
- Completing service requests
- Rotate responding to emergency call
- Trouble shooting HVAC
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Grounds maintenance (with vendor assistance)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- Scheduling and leading the team
- A minimum of four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification/licensure in HVAC or Universal EPA
- CPO certification preferred
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing is a plus
- Previous housing industry experience preferred
- A hands-on supervisory approach
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- PTO (paid vacation, holiday, sick leave)
Submit updated resume online for review.