Aspen Square Management is a large, privately held property management firm boasting more than 60 years of providing exceptional multi-family housing across the US. We pride ourselves on our family-centric atmosphere and collaborative team environment. In an economic climate of uncertainty, Aspen Square Management continues to provide a positive employee and resident culture, remain financially stable and quickly adapt to challenges.
We are looking for a Property Manager that is smart, fun, motivating and hard-working. At Aspen Square, team members with an entrepreneurial spirit thrive and have autonomy over managing their team and property. Are you someone who embodies these qualities and is ready to work hard and have fun? If research Aspen, you will learn that we have a customer service focus and a sought-after company culture!
- Leading the team with a hands-on approach in leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with the company's established policies and procedures.
- Overseeing all financial management for assigned property from budgeting, to cash flow management, to marketing plans.
- You will be responsible for collecting rent each month and enforcing the rules and regulations of the lease contract.
- Maximizing cash flow by partnering with Maintenance Supervisor to keep within budget.
- Hiring, managing, and motivating your team to provide an exceptional resident experience.
- 3-5 years proven track record in management in like industries (property management experience a plus but not required)
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- The ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive annual salary plus bonus potential
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Submit your resume online.