Aspen Square Management, One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated Painter in Melbourne at Beachway Links & Grand Oaks at The Lake.
- 2+ years demonstrated work in the painter trade, showing multiple skills within the paint trade.
- Apartment paint work experience (interior, multi-unit)
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs as needed
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored
- Ability to meet critical timelines and work independently or in teams
- Must have effective communication skills
- Use of own spray rig preferred
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
To learn more about our company visit www.aspensquare.com