Aspen Square Management, One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated Painter to join our team in Clermont, FL at Ashton Chase Apartment Homes.
Position Requirements Include:
- 3+ years demonstrated work in the painter trade, showing multiple skills within the paint trade.
- Similar type apartment paint work experience as well as paint applications to wood and stucco buildings.
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs to various wall types such as drywall, patching, finishing and texturing.
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces.
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored.
- Ability to meet critical timelines and work independently or in teams.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Use of own spray rig preferred.
To learn more about our company visit www.aspensquare.com