Aspen Square Management is now hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our team at Lenox West in Shawnee, KS. Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic maintenance team! We offer a full-time schedule, full benefits, and a 401k with company match!
Aspen Square Management is a national property management and real estate investment company. We've been around for over 60 years, and own and manage approximately 70 resort-style apartment communities in 13 states nationwide. Read more about us at www.aspensquare.com!
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, exterior structure, and appliances
- Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
- Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
- Inspects apartments before and after move-ins and move-outs
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Assists Supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property
- Schedules, monitors, and performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns
- Purchases maintenance supplies for the property while staying within the planned budget
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- HVAC experience and EPA certification
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Own tools & transportation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Apply online now, your resume will be reviewed, and recruiting will give you a call back if selected for a phone interview. Immediate start dates available!