Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated AC and Maintenance Technician to join our team at Lakes of Tuscana in Port Charlotte.
The focus of this position will be responsible for troubleshooting, inspecting, and fixing apartment AC systems in addition to apartment maintenance and repair. Our ideal candidate will have experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment.
Join the team and work with a financially sound, stable, and rapidly expanding company that offers career development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and a full benefits package including 401K matching!
- Trouble-shooting current HVAC system issues
- Repairing damaged HVAC systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Installing new HVAC systems
- Providing top-notch customer service to residents
- Apartment make-ready
- Completing routine maintenance and service requests
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on all types of HVAC systems including oil- & natural gas-fired boilers & furnaces, as well as central air conditioners.
- EPA and HVAC certification
- Light carpentry, plumbing & electrical skills
- Willingness to respond quickly to emergencies
- Own tools & transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinker, Problem- solver
- Apartment make-ready & work-order experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
- Submit your resume online for review. If interested we will give you a call back!