Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Community Manager to lead our team at The Reserve at Monroe Crossing. The Reserve at Monroe Crossing is just one of Aspen's nearly 80 communities throughout the country. Aspen owns and manages over 15,000 units in 15 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Community Manager position may be for you!
Becoming the Community Manager of The Reserve at Monroe will give you the opportunity to run a small business without the personal risk. As Community Manager, you and your team are responsible for resident satisfaction, rent collections, achieving and maintaining high occupancy levels, and maximizing rent potential.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Playing the lead role on your team of sales/leasing associates charged with driving traffic and securing leases
- Selling the community from initial lead inquiry (including developing rapport, giving tours of the community, processing rental applications, and signing leases) through lease terms
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implementing resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collecting rent and enforcing lease rules and regulations
- Working in collaboration with maintenance foreman to achieve community goals
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget aimed at maximizing cash flow
- Promote opportunities in the company and assist in building the teams
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years proven track record in sales, marketing and/or management (property management experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
To Apply: Submit an updated cover letter and resume for consideration.