Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Leasing & Marketing Associate to sell our apartments at Ashford Lakes! Aspen owns and manages over 70 apartment communities in 16 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her extroverted personality to the table and enjoy multitasking and closing the sale. If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Leasing & Marketing Associate position may be for you!
- Be the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community –in-person, via email and through telephone inquiries
- Provide prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
- Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
- Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
- “Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
- Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
- Strong sales ability and drive to close the deal
- Flexible, outgoing, authentic personality
- Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
- Ability to work weekdays and some Saturdays
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus pay
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match
- Paid holidays + vacation + sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Discounts
Ready to take the first step toward launching your new career?