Are you a skilled carpenter? Do you take pride in your work? Are you tired of the cold? Are you seeking a job with a company that offers great pay, comprehensive benefits, full-time, year-round work and a retirement plan? Don't pass up this opportunity!
What’s the job entail?
- Travel nationally to our communities located throughout the country and work hands-on remodeling apartments interiors **Housing, travel & food provided**
- Assist in the remodeling of new leasing offices, clubhouses, business centers & fitness centers
- Work on large teams of carpenters, electricians, plumbers and maintenance techs charged with completing multi-million dollar, physical transformations one community at a time
- Minimum of two years carpentry experience
- Be able to travel on the following schedule: 5 weeks on 1 week off or 3.5 weeks on 4 days off
- Go-getter mentality and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Ownership of tools and transportation