If you are hardworking and skilled in maintenance to include basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry along with HVAC experience and EPA certification, we have the perfect career opportunity for you! This position would allow you to showcase your talent at an apartment community! Aspen Square Management is a financially sound and stable company that has been in the real estate investment and property management industry for over sixty years!
Run your own show!
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for:
• Customer Service
• All facets of apartment make ready
• Completing service requests
• Rotate responding to emergency call
• Trouble shooting HVAC
• Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
• Grounds maintenance (with vendor assistance)
• Preventative Maintenance
• Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
• Scheduling and leading the team
• HVAC experience and EPA certification
• Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
• Willingness to rotate responding to emergency call
• Own tools & transportation
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Four years supervisory experience
• Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
• Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
• Paid Holidays/Vacation
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development and Much More!