Aspen Square Management is now hiring an experienced Lead Maintenance Tech to join our team in Bluffton, SC!
Who are we? One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. We have a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry and own over 13,000 units in 13 states.
Is this for you? If you are hardworking and skilled in maintenance, we have the perfect career opportunity for you! If you have skills including basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry along with HVAC experience and EPA certification, this could be the next step in growing your career. This position would allow you to showcase your talent with one of the top reputable companies in the industry. Aspen Square Management is a financially sound and stable company that has been in the real estate investment and property management industry for over sixty years!
The Lead Maintenance Tech is responsible for:
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, exterior structure and appliances
- Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
- Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
- Inspects apartments before and after move-ins and move-outs
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Assists Supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property
- Schedules, monitors and performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns
- Purchases maintenance supplies for the property while staying within the planned budget
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Own tools & transportation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Apply online now to be considered!