Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician looking to advance your career with a national property management company? Aspen Square Management has been in business and growing for over 60 years, with a nationwide portfolio of over 70 communities. We have a top-notch training program, competitive compensation packages, and room for advancement within your local market or on the road.
Join our team at Beacon @ 601 in Mesa, AZ today and use your skills to take your career to the next level!
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Provide routine maintenance to HVAC systems including repairs and preventative maintenance
- Apartment make readies and turns
- Work closely with maintenance and office team to ensure property is running smoothly
- Maintain property curb appeal
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- 3+ years maintenance experience (property management/housing experience is preferred)
- EPA licensure
- Hands on experience with HVAC systems
- Provide own tools, must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation when scheduled
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Aspen offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation time & holidays, paid sick leave.
Submit your resume online and it will be reviewed promptly.