Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with apartment communities in 13 states, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our recruiting team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Aspen Square has long been recognized as an organization where initiative, collaboration and the entrepreneurial spirit have thrived. If you have a knack for reading people, a high energy level, and enjoy ‘closing the deal’, this career opportunity may be for you! This position offers a fast-paced, yet informal working environment, national travel and an attractive compensation package.
- Filling positions at all levels (sales/management & operations to executive/partner level)
- Drafting creative and enticing job postings
- Generating ‘top talent’ leads through networking, cold-calling, social networking, and both traditional and non-traditional industry sources
- Sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and providing exceptional follow-up to applicants and hiring managers
- Manage hiring relationships with local colleges, universities and trade schools
- Conduct training sessions on hiring and application processes
- 2 - 4 years recruiting & interviewing experience (corporate or third party) OR comparable experience in a sales capacity.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to set people at ease and relate to people from all walks of life
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to thrive in an informal, yet fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel nationally (25%)
- Enticing salary
- Cigna Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Discounts