Do you love talking with people? Are you passionate about marketing and thinking about ways to drive new business? Are you seeking a CAREER that is fun, challenging, fast-paced, and leverages your college degree and work experience? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you are going to want to stop what you are doing and apply to our Traveling Leasing & Marketing Consultant position …. right now!
Join an industry leader in multi-family housing with a 60-year track record of success and a team of professionals charged with leasing, marketing and managing our residential apartment communities. In return, benefit from incredible opportunities for growth, a fantastic training program, the chance to see the country on our dime, and a generous compensation package (with great benefits & perks!).
In this position, you would have the opportunity to travel to communities throughout the country to work on-site at our premier residential properties. Well-known and respected in the industry for renovating, repositioning and remarketing communities, Aspen is positioned for continued growth. Our communities boast modern kitchen and bath renovations, beautiful landscaping and grounds, and stunning pools, clubhouses, and fitness centers (a product you can be proud to sell and market!).
- Travel nationally to communities located throughout the country from California to New England and anywhere in between! (Travel is on a 14-day rotation year-round including 11 days out at the assigned property and 3 days off at home)
- Join our sales and management teams in providing an exceptional living experience for our residents
- Give tours of our communities to prospective residents, their friends & their families
- Work with prospects from initial inquiry and throughout their residency
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to drive leads, leases, and revenue
- Establish relationships with local businesses, colleges & universities
- Plan and coordinate community events for residents
- Work on a team to rebrand and reposition our newer assets
- Assist in the overall management of the community (lease renewals, rent collections, budgets, customer service, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- A passion for sales and working with people
- Go-getter mentality and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or related field of study
- Minimum 2-3 years' professional work experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Upbeat, positive disposition
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
What’s in it for you?!
- We think the best perk is you will LOVE YOUR JOB!
- An unparalleled work environment with some of the most amazing people on the planet!
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, family-oriented, fast-paced culture with an industry leader in multifamily housing
- No two days are the same!
- The work you do makes a difference
- Generous compensation package (salary plus bonuses)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- A three day weekend every other weekend with plane tickets to destinations within the continental US! (and frequent flyer miles)
- Food allowances, apartment & employee discounts
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
Check us out at www.aspensquare.com and be sure to visit Glassdoor to take a look at our reviews and get a snapshot of why so many of our employees love coming to work each and every day at Aspen!
Submit your resume online and be sure to use the video feature in the application to let us know why you think you'd be a fantastic addition to the team! We look forward to hearing from you!