Aspen Square Management is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join the team in West Springfield, MA. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the onboarding of new employees, accurate and timely processing of the company payroll function, and maintenance of all employee personnel records.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Receives, researches and responds to questions from employees on payroll related questions.
- Audits payroll after all time data is in the payroll database.
- Initiates payroll wire to ensure funds are deposited on payday.
- Onboards new hires through our online onboarding software.
- Processes termination paperwork including calculation of final paychecks.
- Calculates and processes manual checks as needed.
- Works closely with payroll company to investigate and resolve any payroll issues.
- Responds to all requests for verifications of employment on behalf of our current and former employees.
- Updates and maintains employee personnel records through our electronic document management system.
- Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position as business needs require. Employee may be required to perform additional job duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or 1-3 years of payroll experience preferred.
- Strong Excel and computer skills are required.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Submit your application online.