Aspen Square Management has an exciting opportunity for a hard-working Apartment Maintenance/Punch Technician to join our team at The Reserve at Monroe Crossings in Monroe, OH!
Our ideal candidate has experience in apartment maintenance and make-ready and is eager for a long-term career opportunity with room for growth.
- Make-ready apartments for new move-ins
- Maintain the grounds and apartment community as needed
- Respond to work orders and complete service requests
- Ideal candidates will have some general knowledge in a variety of skilled trades including construction/installation, repair, and maintenance, drywall, basic carpentry, and make-ready
- HVAC experience a plus but not required
- Applicants must be energetic, driven, smart, hard-working, and dedicated
- Must have valid license and reliable transportation
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation
- We believe that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly.
- We offer our employees competitive pay, health/dental/vision benefits, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, ongoing professional development, and much more
To Apply: Submit your updated resume online for review.
To learn more about Aspen, check out our website at www.aspensquare.com and be sure to visit the CAREERS section!