Are you seeking a new opportunity in an exciting industry with room for growth and career development? Are you a people-person, skilled in customer service, sales, and marketing, looking to use your skills to build your career in a new industry? Aspen Square Management promotes a company culture of teamwork, training, and opportunities to grow your career and we are now looking to build our team in Northwest Atlanta!
As an essential business, Aspen has been able to continuously provide stable careers and growth opportunities for our people. Join our team and you will not only feel secure in your employment and advance your career, but you will truly love coming to work each day!
- Handle the leasing process from start to finish! Follow up with interested applicants, tour prospects around the community, process applications, explain lease terms, and coordinate move-ins
- Make your voice heard! Develop and implement creative marketing strategies using social media, community outreach, and organizing COVID-friendly resident events
- Provide top-notch customer service to all residents and prospects!
- Meet and exceed leasing goals
- Administrative duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, maintaining an organized workspace
- Maintain a warm, positive atmosphere in the leasing office
- 2+ years sales experience (retail sales, hospitality, restaurant experience is considered sales!)
- Marketing experience or training preferred, including social media, event planning, use of Canva or other platforms to create flyers, etc.
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Able to multitask effectively and problem solve
- Driven, able to meet and exceed goals (we give you the training and tools you need to succeed, you bring the drive you need to excel in your role!)
- Availability for 40-hour workweek including 2-4 Saturdays per month
Aspen offers competitive pay, bonus potential, and a full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Submit your application online. We love to see your videos so be sure to use the video section to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you!