Aspen Square Management has an exciting opportunity for a hard-working Apartment Make-Ready Technician to join our team at Ridgemar Commons Apartments in Gainseville!
Our ideal candidate is looking to learn everything there is to know about property maintenance and operations. Candidates looking for a long-term growth opportunity and room for advancement should seriously consider this position!
- Make-ready apartments for new move-ins
- Maintain the grounds and apartment community as needed
- Start with us as a Make-Ready Tech and there is always room for growth!
- Ideal candidates will have some general knowledge in a variety of skilled trades including construction/installation, repair, and maintenance, drywall, basic carpentry, and make-ready
- HVAC experience a plus but not required
- Applicants must be energetic, driven, smart, hard-working, and dedicated
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- We believe that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly.
- We offer our employees competitive pay, health/dental/vision benefits, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, ongoing professional development, and much more
To Apply: Submit your updated resume online for review.
To learn more about Aspen, check out our website at www.aspensquare.com and be sure to visit the CAREERS section!