Aspen Square Management, One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated Painter to join our team at Banyan Bay Apartment Homes in Jacksonville.
Position Requirements Include:
- 3+ years demonstrated work in the painter trade, showing multiple skills within the paint trade.
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs to various wall types such as drywall, wire lath and plaster and stucco.
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Operating assigned equipment and vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
To learn more about our company visit www.aspensquare.com