Aspen Square Management, One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking a hardworking, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing team at The View at Water's Edge. The focus of this position will be responsible for troubleshooting, inspecting and fixing apartment heating cooling and ventilation systems in addition to apartment maintenance and repair. Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience, handling, installing and fixing HVAC equipment .
Join the team and work with a financially sound, stable and rapidly expanding company that offers career development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation and a full benefits package including 401K matching!
- Trouble-shooting current HVAC system issues
- Repairing damaged HVAC systems
- Preforming preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Installing new HVAC systems
- Providing top notch Customer Service
- All facets of apartment make-ready & maintenance
- Completing Apartment service requests
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on all types of HVAC systems including oil- & natural gas-fired boilers & furnaces, as well as central air conditioners.
- EPA and HVAC certification
- Light carpentry, plumbing & electrical skills
- Willingness to respond quickly to emergencies
- Own tools & transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinker, Problem- solver
- Apartment make-ready & work-order experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts