Aspen Square Management is now hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our team at Lenox West in Shawnee, KS. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic maintenance team! We offer full benefits and a full-time schedule.
Who are we? Aspen is one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. We have a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry and own approximately 14,000 units in 13 states.
Who are we looking for? Aspen is seeking a Maintenance Tech for Lenox West in Shawnee, KS. The Maintenance Tech will respond to routine maintenance requests, perform preventative maintenance, service AC units, and be available for emergency on-call maintenance as scheduled.
Is this for you? If you are hardworking and skilled in basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry and possess HVAC experience and EPA certification, this is for you. This position would allow you to showcase your talent with a great company!
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, exterior structure and appliances
- Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
- Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
- Inspects apartments before and after move-ins and move-outs
- Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
- Assists Supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property
- Schedules, monitors and performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns
- Purchases maintenance supplies for the property while staying within the planned budget
- Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
- HVAC experience and EPA certification
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Own tools & transportation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Apply online now, this position will fill quickly!