Assistant Project Manager - Construction & Operations
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a $2 Billion portfolio that spans coast-to-coast, has a rare Home Office opportunity available in Massachusetts. Aspen is seeking an Assistant Project Manager - Construction & Operations to join our talented team. With a sixty-year track record of success rehabbing and repositioning distressed apartment communities, Aspen is financially sound and positioned for growth. Our company culture is fun, the people are amazing and we offer incredible opportunities for growth. The opportunity offers a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment as well as significant financial rewards. This position is a one year partnership track position – you’ll have a “seat at the table” and a voice as a member of the Leadership Team.
Join our National Operations & Construction Division and oversee the rehab of new acquisitions as well as a portfolio of multi-family assets of 4,000 - 5,000 units. You will work closely with the Directors of Construction & Operations to oversee the rehabilitation of new acquisitions and the operation of stabilized assets. Projects range from property to property, but include things such as: complete exterior reface (siding or painting); kitchen and bath remodeling; addition of bathrooms as well as washer/dryer hook-ups; design & construction of offices & club houses; utility conversions and upgrades; landscape design and implementation; hallway & common area upgrades; paving; etc. Operations responsibilities include oversight of all buildings and grounds. In this capacity, the Assistant Project Manager will ultimately oversee a large in-house staff as well as assist in the relationship management and oversight of sub-contractors. Responsibilities also include project and scope estimation, expense control, profit-loss and budgeting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 3-5+ Years professional experience in construction and/or project management to include oversight of teams
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability lead and motivate others
- Hands-on experience working in the trades
- Ability to travel to visit sites in other states
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Significant equity opportunities (Aspen Square is over half owned by current employees and partners in this role have the opportunity to create life-changing wealth.)
- Full benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, & long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k Retirement plan with generous company match
- Paid holidays & vacation
- All travel expenses paid
Apply through online link or email letter of interest and resume to Brenda Wishart – Brenda_Wishart@aspensquare.com. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.