Aspen Square Management is a privately held national real estate investment and property management firm with a sixty-year track record of success repositioning and managing apartment communities throughout the country.
Aspen currently owns and manages over fifteen-thousand units located in sixteen states Nationwide. Part of our portfolio is comprised of affordable housing communities. Well-known for our entrepreneurial spirit, Aspen seeks employees who are results-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, professional, yet informal environment. We are currently seeking a full-time Compliance Analyst to join our Affordable Housing Department in our Home Office in West Springfield, MA.
About the Position:
- Audit property files to ensure accuracy of certifications & recertifications
- Ensure that proper procedures have been followed in accordance with government program requirements
- Perform various calculations related to resident files
- Trains property staff in affordable housing policies and procedures
- Communicates regularly with on-site staff at properties throughout the country to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Works closely with the Director of Affordable Housing to ensure the company is in compliance with all internal and external affordable housing programs
- Audits rental community accounts receivable activity
- Travels nationally one to two times per month
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in property management and compliance preferred
- Comfortable using and creating excel spreadsheets
- Excellent administrative, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply regulations as needed
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
Submit your resume and cover letter online for review.