Aspen Square Management is now hiring an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team at Dunlap Falls in Peoria, IL. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team of skilled professionals and advance your career.
Who are we? One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. We have a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry, and own approximately 18,000 units in 16 states.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for:
- Diagnosing problems and repairs in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, exterior structure and appliances
- Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
- Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
- Inspects apartments before and after move-ins and move-outs
- HVAC experience and EPA certification
- Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
- Own tools & transportation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development and Much More!
Apply now, this position will fill quickly!!
Submit your resume online for review.