Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms in the US with a 60 year track record of success in the multi-family housing industry, seeks an experienced Carpenter to join the team at Blvd West in Lansing, MI! This unique carpentry position offers an excellent work environment, competitive pay and top notch benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid vacation/holidays, and more!) Put your skills, knowledge and great work ethic to use in a company that rewards hard work!
Applicants must have carpentry experience and general knowledge in a variety of skilled trades including elements of construction/installation, uses, repair and maintenance, including:
• Interior Remodeling
• Countertop Fabrication and Installation
• Interior Door Hanging and Trim
• Cabinet Door Hanging
• Basic Electrical and Plumbing
• Exterior Remodeling
• Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
• Paid Holidays/Vacation
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development and Much More!
Must have own tools and transportation (Truck preferred)
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!