Aspen Is Now Hiring a Painter at Prairie Lakes Apartments
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty-year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking hardworking, dedicated Painters to join our team at Prairie Lakes in Shawnee, KS.
Position Requirements Include:
- 3+ years demonstrated work as a painter, showing multiple skills within the trade
- Similar type apartment paint work experience as well as paint applications to wood and stucco buildings.
- Knowledge and ability to perform interior and exterior wall repairs to various wall types such as drywall, wire lath, plaster and stucco
- Job site preparation-unloading tools, laying out drop cloths or paper to protect ground surfaces
- Daily site clean-up-ensuring no paint is on ground surfaces, garbage is removed and bagged up, all tools are cleaned and stored
- Ability to safely erect, work on, and or operate scaffolding, high ladders, various lifts, power washers, airless and HVLP spray systems, and air compressors
- Ability to meet critical timelines and work independently or in teams
- Must have effective communication skills
- Ability to work on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
To learn more about our company visit www.aspensquare.com.
To Apply: Submit your resume or name and contact information online.