Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Leasing & Marketing Associate to join the team at Eagle's Point Apartments in Brunswick, GA. Brunswick is just one of the 57 cities where Aspen owns and manages properties. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, then the Leasing & Marketing Associate position may be for you!
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Being the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community – in-person, via email and through telephone inquiries
- Providing prospective residents with a one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experience
- Creating and implementing new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
- Offering top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
- “Closing the deal" and completing all necessary tasks, paperwork, and administrative duties
- Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
- Strong sales ability and drive to close the deal
- Flexible, outgoing, genuine personality
- Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
- Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday-Saturday (with Sundays off plus one day off during the week)
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus pay
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match
- Paid holidays + vacation + sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Discounts
Ready to take the first step into launching your new career?
Apply online and your resume will be reviewed by our team!